vendredi 25 juillet 2008

I love my computer

At first I wanted to do the edm challenge about drawing your favorite show... so I did this, then checked the challenges list and realized I had it all wrong... The challenge is to draw your tv and the show running on it...
No problem at all. I love my computer, so here it is, immortalized, in its almost complete glory (one day I'll learn to think and measure before doing things. Maybe.)

My journaling says that if I had realized how long it would take me to draw all the little buttons on the keyboard, I would not have begun this at all.
The scrubs picture was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be too, even worse when I tried to color it.
This is the thing before adding the color.


When my daughter's back from her vacation, I'll try the challenge 51 again, this time with the real tv and the only show I can stand on it : Sponge Bob Square Pants - Bob l'Eponge Carrée.

6 commentaires:

Stephanie a dit…

I love your journaling! I think the reason I haven't done my computer yet is just the reason you stated, ALL THOSE KEYS ugh! you did a great job, I do like the colored one but I really thing the uncolored version is my favorite. :)

Deb a dit…

Great sketch! This must have taken quite a while!

Kathleen a dit…

love the x-ray - and as always the BOLD colors - ps- thanks for the award I am so honored -because I love your style -

Margaret Ann a dit…

Great work here...Your pages are always so unique and interesting...I appreciate all your detail work...and showing the WIP as well! :)

Marva Plummer-Bruno a dit…

This is great! I love Scrubs!!!! I too like the uncolored version the best, I think it shows off all your journaling and sketching much better. Excellent job on the keyboard by the way!!!! :) Marva

andrea joseph's sketchblog a dit…

These are great. You have a lovely and interesting style.