vendredi 25 juillet 2008

An award!!!

I feel happy and honored and on a little cloud (expression of great happiness in french!) because Rachel nominated me for this award :


The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Choose 5 blogs you consider deserving of this award for creativity, design, interesting material and a contribution to the blogging world.

2. List the name of each person awarded and a link to their blog.

3. Show the award and the name and blog link of the person who presented you with the award.

4. Show the link to the Arte Y Pico blog. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/

5. Show the rules.
So I'm glad that this gives me the occasion to send this award forward to the following persons :
Margaret Ann - I'm totally in love with her art and sense of color
Margaret Hunt - so many incredible and wondeful works to admire
Stephanie - love her lines and variety
Kathleen - love her beautiful, neat style
Rowena - not an edm member, I love her creations and the reflexion behind them
Et voilà!
Off to send messages to everyone and then maybe I'll finish the drawing I begun earlier... time is scarce these days.

5 commentaires:

Spinneretta a dit…

You are very welcome! We say 'on cloud 9' here. I'm not sure why the 9 though... :/

Rowena a dit…

Thank you so much. I really do appreciate the award. I have already received one, so I am not going to hand out more awards, but I will give you the link to see who I gave mine to, if you want to check them out.
http://warriorgirl.blogspot.com/search?q=pico

and thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. I've been going through your posts and think they are lovely. It took me a while to figure out that EDM means Every Day Matters, by Danny Gregory. Love his stuff. Great inspiration.

Margaret Ann a dit…

What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for thinking of me and enjoying my blog...I am touched! :)

Stephanie a dit…

thank you so much for thinking of me and my blog! I so appreciate your thoughtful comments.

Kathleen a dit…

Thanks so much I am honored -It may take me a day or two to get my nominees up but I like to make the choices with care and thought-I believe you are definitely on your way to Kazumihood - sadly I am not a "Kazumi" --yet--(but sometimes I forget and believe that I am)