jeudi 21 mai 2009

Un moine, un maître de fengshui et ma doudou

The two books I read last. The one on the right is called Shanghaï Fengshui, it's funny, and the characters were cool. The one on the left is the story of a Tibetan monk, it's very interesting and I read it very fast because it was great. It's a biography, and the hero of the story is a very lovable and wise person.

This is my daughter, Manon, from photos. I think I'm improving, I actually recognize her in these and she doesn't seem to be eighteen either.

5 commentaires:

seesue a dit…

These put me to mind of book covers of Laura Lee Hope's novels for girls and my youth. So that's pretty good, isn't it?

owenswain a dit…

Joyful drawings, each of them. Well done.

Margaret Ann a dit…

Wonderful paintings of the books... I love when you make these...Your daughter's portrait is priceless...so sweet! :)

Ann a dit…

The painting of the books is terrific. The drawings of your daughter are fabulous! I love those!!

Kathleen a dit…

I agree about the portraits of Manon I knew right away who it was without reading - as always the book pages are so bright clean and colorful - love them