samedi 27 juin 2009

Therapies et fantaisies

I hate the month of june. Thankfully it's almost over.
Things I'm currently reading :

I'm very interested in alternative therapies. In november I'll begin training in sophrology, while still doing my current job. Hopefully in two years I'll be able to practice as a sophrologist and in a few years be able to do it full time. I'm so fed up with the french education system. I like teaching, and I like the kids, (most of the time...), but I'm tired of the stupid bureaucracy and inept chiefs. They really know how to demotivate their troups.
Bought this, from Arto Paasilinna. Strange and fun, and a cool read, as usual with Paasilinna!

7 commentaires:

winna a dit…

your drawings are very well done and fun to see! I happen to love June but have a different space and life to relate to---I have teacher friends that get frustrated and want to make things better--I guess you may be able to, at least in your space.

Anonyme a dit…

bonjour,
je fais partie de EDM depuis quelques semaines et j'aime beaucoup toutes ces rencontres, merci de ta visite et commentaire.
Ton blog est tres chouette aussi, un mot que je n'entends pas souvent ici au Quebec!

Kathleen a dit…

I had to look up Sophrology I had not heard of it - It sounds very interesting and as always love your pages

Alex a dit…

I think your page has class :) THat's how I feel everytime I visit your page. The way you put the lines of the books, and the way to draw the front pages... class! ^^

Lynn a dit…

I always like your sketches of the books you read. Your paes are a lot of fun.

Margaret Ann a dit…

Your book illos alwys delight me...What a fabulous book they would make themselves! :)

andrea joseph's sketchblog a dit…

lots and lots of lovely work on your blog.