samedi 13 juin 2009

Une forêt, des mugs, une palissade, des jolies filles

I've been trying a lot of things in my new and first moleskine book - I've waited nearly two months to use it, it made me shy or something... It's over now, I'm doing my usual messes on the pages and being very happy with that...
This, I'm not very happy with it. It was better at some point, I knew I had to stop painting, and I didn't listen to the little voice... Must learn to keep some parts white.


The photo is not mine, and sadly I forgot to note where I found it. Love the colors in those mugs.


I glued a photo and painted around it. The photo is not mine either, don't remember whose it is. Loved the colors, too.


Girls from fashion magazines.


And my daughter watching tv. For once, it's not from a photo. Did it very quickly and she was nice and didn't move too much.

3 commentaires:

Deborah a dit…

I really like the rich colors of the forest. If you think it is over worked why not "go for it" and go back in with a fine permanent pen and do some outlining and details? I sometime color copy and work on the copy first to make sure I like it. I also like the shading on the cups.

Kathleen a dit…

love the collaged photo with additional painting - Great sketch of Manon ! - also your recent photos on FLICKR are extraordinary!!! I might have to borrow some -

I finished my first & last moleskine - I appreciate your "shyness" they do seem intimidating to begin - I don't think I will buy more Moleskines - but I do like the handbook journals - for me it's about the paper-

Alex a dit…

Awesomeness is bursting out everywhere in your blog as always. :) Especially the vibrant colors, the cups, the fences... ^^ Simply amazing!