dimanche 15 juin 2008

crayours


crayours 1
Mise en ligne par kazumiwannabe
C'est mon premier dessin, subitement inspirée par tous les blogs que je regardais, et surtout Inspire me thursday. Là dessus je tombe sur le blog de Every day Matters, j'achète le livre, et voilà, je suis accro.
That's my first drawing, and it was for the theme "crayons" on Inspire me thursday. then I found Danny Gregory's blog and bought the book and was hooked!
I just found out that it's also fitting for the challenge 175, draw a basket and what it holds.

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Bienvenue au group. Beau dessin!
Salut de Lyon
Meinhild

Timaree a dit…

Very nice drawing. Keep it up!

Margaret McCarthy Hunt a dit…

tres jolie...welcome to edm

Lynn a dit…

Welcome to the EDM group! I love this drawing of the crayons. Very cute!

kazumiwannabe a dit…

Thank you for your kind comments!

Margaret Ann a dit…

Welcome welcome, welcome to EDM...so glad you peeked in for Cactus Monday. :) This is such a sweet little basket...very well drawn...Love the crayons! Hope to see more of your work! :)

kazumiwannabe a dit…

Thank you Margaret Ann!