dimanche 1 novembre 2009

La maison de la sorcière


I enjoyed myself a lot with this!
This is a witch and her little house.
I wonder if she's good or bad. (that's what the text says, too).


13 commentaires:

bettyfromtexas a dit…

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!

Tammy Freiborg a dit…

She looks like a mischievious good witch. Love how you created three scenes with the sky in the center!

Ann a dit…

Charming picture! I like the composition too and her stripey sleeves and stockings!

Anetka a dit…

This is awesome!:)))
Just Love it!

trish roque a dit…

So perfectly Halloween!! And I love the crow on the pumpkin detail!

Patty Ruthe a dit…

The crow on the pumpkin is awesome, great design!

Alex a dit…

Great stuff! I really like the colors, and the entire composition! The house is absolutely beautiful, and the crow and the pumpkin, very symbolic indeed! ^^

Ellen Burkett a dit…

Tres magnifique! I just realized you're in France!
.
Anyway, both these paintings are wonderful! I love all of the patterns on the top picture. The whole thing is just joyous!
.
The crow picture is GREAT. I absolutely love crows!

Nina Johansson a dit…

I really like this painting - you filled the whole surface in such a balanced way, and the colours are great, very bright and with a strong autumn feeling.

donna a dit…

You have a great style.

Krista Meister a dit…

Love the illustrative look of these posts and the nice, vibrant colors used.

Anonyme a dit…

tellement de petits détails a explorer, c'est superbe! mais est-ce bien nécessaire de cracher 7 fois dans la soupe?

Anonyme a dit…

Great sketcches - and the colours are wonderful. (I don't think the witch is too scary - she looks like she has a sense of humour!)