samedi 24 janvier 2009

Proximité

Nice surprise for me the other morning because Captain Elaine sent me this award :

I love Elaine's journal and paintings, so I was glad!





Proximidade is described as follows:'

This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!

Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'


The rules are: This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.


I'm a bit impressed with the award description. I'm not spending much time blogging, these days, and I'm not sure I'll be able to deserve the kind words in the future...


Anyway it's nice to receive ; ) and now I'm passing it to eight of my favorite blogs :









Clare

Et voilà!

2 commentaires:

Donna Mulholland a dit…

Oh thank you SO MUCH!

Here's my tag post at: http://thehappypainter22.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-was-tagged-by-louise001.html

XO

D

Margaret Ann a dit…

Wow! Thanks you so very much...most thoughtful! :)