samedi 24 janvier 2009

Petit voyage

I've had trouble finding things I wanted to draw, lately. I had always a "good" reason to do something else. I finally found images I liked and just did them, just to get into it again.
This is in Mongolia, but I don't remember if the family is genuine or comes from a movie.

This is a house in Troyes, in the Champagne area in France. With a lovely scanner print right in the middle of the image!


This is in Brasil, in an island when the little green parrots are apparently nice pets for the children.


And this is a stamp from French Guyana, where one of my best friends lives. I miss her!


I drew them all on one page at first then cut the page in pieces because the whole result was horrible...
and I still don't feel much like drawing. I've got a bad motivation problem...

5 commentaires:

Margaret Ann a dit…

What a beautiful collection of images from every corner of the world...You vivid colors simply sing joy! Thoroughly enjoyed! :)

Stephen Hall a dit…

I love the way you paint!It has a happy feel to it, I'll be coming back to see what you are doing next, keep painting!

seesue a dit…

Delightful! The travelling family is so full of life and energy. Looking like a good time.

Peachtreeart a dit…

Great job!

Anetka a dit…

what a great collection!!! I love them all, colours and subjects!!! Don't think!!! just do it, keep on doing it, you work is a delight:)

btw. thank you for award...still have to pick it up:)