jeudi 8 janvier 2009

3 bouquins, 6 cartes

The holidays are over, I'm back from Paris, back to work, broke, and satisfied - it was great!
I haven't drawn anything for weeks. This is the last thing I did along with the calendar pages : books I've read in december.

I've used pink for the background just because I could! Because I have pink watercolor paint now! And light blue, so I now have 10 different colors to play with.

Made these little greeting cards with my scans, Flickr's toys and paper and glue.



It says "Bonne Année" on the cards, and that means "Happy New Year".
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone who passes here!

8 commentaires:

M Bodhisattva Hill a dit…

You've been gone too long! I've missed seeing your posts and missed hearing from you!

Welcome back to blogging. Happy New Year to you too!

Unknown a dit…

I love pink! It's one of my favorite colors. I love your cards. They came out amazing. Glad to hear you had happy holidays! Glad you are back!

Margaret Ann a dit…

Happy New Year to you as well...clever cards...I love your book covers...of course the western one is my fave! LOL:)

Judybec a dit…

Your book painting is marvelous and I love the cards! Happy New Year to you too!!

Ann a dit…

Wonderful painting! I love the pink background. Happy New Year to you too!

Anonyme a dit…

Glad to see that someone else is using pink! Love the picture and look forward to seeing more.

Capt Elaine Magliacane a dit…

Missed you too, glad you're back from holiday. Now back to drawing, and use that pink more often... it's lovely.

Capt Elaine Magliacane a dit…

I've given you an award... visit my blog for details.