mercredi 14 mars 2012

Bulls, rat and cinema


I made this for my friend Michèle. She wanted something with the Taurus, her Zodiac sign, and a surprise. She's also from the Year of the Rat, loves cinema and has a strong and resilient personality. So, here's the thing, and I hope she'll like it. I know I enjoyed doing it!

I also hope I'll be able to post on a regular basis. I draw and paint, it's the internet part that's posing me problems! I'm trying to find a good balance, to be able to blog and share without it taking too much time...
Thanks for the comments on my last post, especially in regards to my little dog. I miss him.

13 commentaires:

nanke's stuff a dit…

This is a wonderful piece - great composition and super colors! I've no doubt your friend will love it. nancy

Sue Brown a dit…

Wow - beautiful work. Beautifully designed.
Sue

Unknown a dit…

It's so much fun to combine unrelated items into one piece, this looks so good I love the bright colors.

afk a dit…

haha your friends description is the picture for real! Great!! love the colours

Unknown a dit…

Oh wow! I love it! What a fabulously personalized gift! I understand about the internet taking too much time! Makes it hard to actually get anything done of your own!

Cathy Holtom a dit…

I bet she loves this, very personal and great colours.

kazumiwannabe a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Kathleen Walker a dit…

Your friend should be thrilled with this, what media did you use?

kazumiwannabe a dit…

I used watercolor except for the white dots made with a pen. And yes, she loved it! Thanks for commenting!

Alex a dit…

This is gorgeous! =) Makes me proud that I am actually chinese and I know what you're drawing.
Love the colors!

Pam Huggins a dit…

This is gorgeous! I love the colors and composition. So impressive!!!

I understand about finding a balance. It's hard sometimes- but it looks to me like you do a fantastic job of it.

Minerva a dit…

What a great gift! The composition and colours are fabulous.

Rebecca Trump a dit…

WOW! The drawings on this are amazing, and I LOVE the colors in the color wheel design - AMAZING!!! I am sure your friend LOVED it :) TFS!