jeudi 25 mars 2010

Une girafe, une nana bleue et une brune

Most of my time, when I'm not working or driving my daughter here and there, is spent trying to sell my flat
and find a nice house to live in (and obsessing about the whole thing).
But, I sometimes manage to sit and be quiet with my pens and paint, and so I did this :


From a photo a friend took in Kenya.
And this :

From two photos snatched in old magazines and transformed...
And this :

From a portrait found on flickr, and this time I didn't forget to note the name of the photographer : it's "krakote est point com" on flickr, and the original photo was taken on march 15th.

16 commentaires:

Timaree a dit…

Great pictures here. I especially love the giraffe but you've done a great job on the expression of the lady in black and white.

Alex a dit…

awesome post Kazumi! I really like the giraffe, as it's one of my many nicknames ^^
I think the New York rendering is awesome, the color scheme is just amazing. The other portrait, all I can say is that you're really really good :) I am so impressed!

nanke's stuff a dit…

These are all really nice - and all so different! My favorite is the giraffe, but then, I'm an animal person at heart.. (I think I might have been a chimp in a former life). You are very talented, that's for sure! nancy

Louise a dit…

What a lovely range of pictures. In keeping with the majority, I too am especially drawn to the giraffe, I love their calm faces and long eyelashes...like Nancy, I'm just an animal person. The colours are gorgeous :)

Alissa a dit…

the giraffe is great - wonderful colours. Do you know about the one Million giraffe project?
http://www.onemilliongiraffes.com/

Kimb a dit…

I enjoyed looking over the pictures on your blog. Love the giraffe - great lines and colors. Being a fan of pink, I have to say I love the watercolored purse, too.

Anonyme a dit…

Your giraffe is wonderful - I love the colouring.

Sandra a dit…

Yes, you did pause and enjoy painting the giraffe. It shows. Nice work on the other paintings.

Unknown a dit…

That is one fantastic giraffe! I find myself copying your watercolors more and more lately, for practice. These are wonderful!

Janene a dit…

The giraffe looks so contented and engrossed in lunch! Nice portraits too!

Ann a dit…

Fantastic drawings! I especially like that giraffe.

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful work! I especially love the giraffe, it seems so peaceful and content munching away.

Anonyme a dit…

la girafe remporte les votes, normal, elle fait partie du club des animaux super cool. Ton aquarelle est tres belle, les couleurs, la mise en page. Les deux autres sont tres interessants aussi, j'aime beaucoup les dessins au trait, toujours beaucoup de caractere.
bonne chance pour ta vente d'apart et recherche de maison.

rrARTz a dit…

these are wonderful, but the giraffe rocks!

June a dit…

Superb giraffe!! Keep it coming!

Krista a dit…

Glad you're finding art in the midst of your crazy life. The giraffe is gorgeous!